Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thesis: Day 4


Hello Dear Readers! 
Well, best laid plans.. I was hoping to blog daily on the thesis front but I’ve botched that.  It’s all good, I’m hopeful once I’m in the thesis groove I’ll be blogging more.
The last few days I’ve been slightly waylaid.  Yesterday was my Dad’s birthday- Gratulerer med dagen Dad!  And, the day before I had an opportunity to go to the Museum of Photographic Arts in Balboa Park (one of my favorite places in SD!) with a friend.  The MOPA has a super exhibit right now- ‘Infinite Balance: Artists and the Environment.’ Seeing is believing, and I highly recommend checking out the exhibit for some good visuals of what man is doing to our natural environment.
On to some reading.  Tomorrow I'm meeting with a contact to learn about the performance properties of algal biodiesel.  I'll let you know what I find out.
Cheers!
lisa liv  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You Go, Girl!