Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Re-entry.  I'm on my way!  I head back to Bergen, Norway this Friday morning (via DC and Copenhagen) I've had just shy of a month in San Diego at home with family and friends and it's been a real treat.  A whirl-wind of holiday parties, catching up with old and new friends, playing some music and, most importantly, welcoming my new nephew Dane Thomas Olson into the world.....



... one of the hardest things to leave.

I'll get back on the posting wagon once I'm back in Norway.  Stories from the dark, cold winter!  Did I mention my brother and sister-in-law got me 'artificial sunlight' for Christmas?  For realz.

hugs,
lisa  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, a nephew! How exciting! It was so fun seeing you in San Diego and I always wish that we had more time to actually talk, but everything seems to fly by. Enjoy this time in Norway.

Sara