Thursday, March 10, 2011

happy international awesomeness day!

My friend Jon Martin and I walked into class with some fabulously positive shirts on today. Documentation could not be passed up.  Should you ever need some positive affirmations, you know were to come:


Li also really wanted to be in the photo :)  Also, of fun note- the pearls are from my Mom and the pendant is from Grammie Olson.  The t-shirt is celebrating Kevin Carlberg, my dear friend Genna's cousin who passed away from cancer, and, the cardigan is very similar to my wonderful friend Camille's.  I love that so many of the things I brought with me to Norway have special memories and meanings. 

And so, I tip my hat to you, awesome friends and family.  Let's celebrate our awesomeness by continuing to do awesome things.  It's through awesome acts, in addition to nice normal goodness, that we will continue to make positive contributions to the world.

Awesomely Yours,
lisa liv  

No comments: