Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lisa o live in Bergen

my Bergen debut this Friday (Fredag)


2 whole hours.  Yikes and fun!  Also, a lot of friends from school and Bergen adventures are coming- very special for me!  

Did I mention I tried cross-country skiing last week?!  It's aweeesome!  I totally dig it.  Too bad the season's almost over but I'm hoping to get a few more outings in before the semester is over.  The positive is I was able to purchase the whole set (skis, binding, boots and poles) for almost half the normal retail price because it's the end of the season.  A good investment for next year, and, hopefully, some good friends I can keep with me as reminders of my time in Bergen (wherever in the world I end up).


Alright, off to run through a presentation for 'Design and Deregulation of Electricity Markets' tomorrow- a summery of a paper on large scale wind integration analyzing some optimization and simulation models.

hugs,
lisa liv

No comments: