Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dane Days: Ninja Reflexes

I am loving time with my nephew this summer! This is Dane at about 6 and a half months. And check out his ninja reflexes, there is no hope for my braid!



This is a song I wrote for Dane before he joined us in December 2010- enjoy!  Click here to hear 

Also, I feel inclined to give you a 'must do' for the summer:  
Step 1: pack a picnic
Step 2: picnic in Balboa Park (might I suggest by the organ pavilion for some live music or by the big pond for some promenade viewing)
Step 3: attend a Shakespeare play on the outdoor 'festival' stage at the Old Globe Theatre
Step 3.5: get something naughty like a Haagen Dazs ice cream bar at intermission
Step 4: enjoy the quiet of the evening as your stroll back to you car meandering through the plantings at the Alcazar Garden and over the Indiana Jones style plank bridge



I bear a charmed life~ William Shakespeare

Why yes dear Bard, I believe I do.

Charmed,
lisa

No comments: