Monday, August 15, 2011

Time's a flyin


This is my last week in San Diego as I head back to Bergen on Sunday, August 21 (arriving August 22).  I'm working surf camp in the mornings because it's just darn fun.... yahoo, I'm back in the water (see last post)!  Then I have time to wrap other things up and see friends and family in the afternoon/evening.

More soon on exciting and positive things that happened this summer.  California is alive with energy... literally, dare I use a surfing term.... there is a exciting 'stoke' here on new technologies and the continued push for renewable energy sources as part of the energy mix.  I love it and I love seeing application for my classroom studies.


Here's to a week more of some lovely sunshine at my favorite beach, I'm savoring every minute.

hugs,
lisa liv

No comments: