Wednesday, November 30, 2011

home stretch


I've wrapped up 4 classes and have one more to go.  My new favorite study place is the University of Bergen library.  My school, NHH, is about 3 miles away from the city center which is a nice walk on a sunny day or a short bus ride on a rainy day.  But, it's still simpler to head to 'HF'.  And, I meet my friend, Martha, at 8:15 which is *great* motivation to get me up and going.  Keep in mind the sun doesn't rise these days until 9:13 a.m.  Ahhh higher latitudes!! 

And, this has been the library entrance the past few days.  Sorry it's a little burry- phone camera..


Welcome to Bergen!

For some memories of just over a month ago and my last 'relaxing' weekend before hard core finals studying started.  I give you, Italy!  Ahhh, such a great weekend.

Hiking in Cinque Terra
Vernazza- where we stayed for the weekend


On the Mediterranean with Jamie!


Friends from NHH in Milan!  Joe (Minnesota), me, Stefano (Italy) and Coni (Germany)

The Duomo in Milan
And, kind of fun, I've been selected (hired?  I get money at the bookstore- nice!) as a 'blogger' for NHH to write about being an international master student :)

god natt!
lisa liv 

No comments: