Wednesday, November 16, 2011

late night study aids...


.... My flatmate Kenneth got a wild hare to make some 10:30pm waffles on Sunday evening.  What a grand idea indeed!  He made the batter from scratch and didn't have to ask Ida, Bjornar or me twice to help him polish them off.  And, standard Norwegian heart shaped!


yuuuuum


And, Norwegians cover surfing too!  This was in the weekend paper... quite a big wave ride.  I of course told my flatmates these are the kind of waves I surf all the time.  Riiiiiight.  Though, I will admit I can't wait to get back in the ocean when I'm back in San Diego in December


Back to the books.  Finals- they just keep coming.  I'm done December 6th.  I can't believe this is semester number 3 down?!  Woah, it feels like just yesterday I was applying to programs.  And now I'm eating waffles at 10:30pm on a Sunday night in Bergen, Norway.  Goes to show you really just never know where life will take you if you are open to it.

xoxo, 
nerd girl

ps. gossip girl is a little indulgence here and there, especially during finals period :) 

pps. my flatmates and I are doing a Thanksgiving dinner on Friday!  So excited!

No comments: