Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's a raining today.  I had a very interesting day 1 of the seminar 'The Economics and Politics of Agriculture and International Trade'.  10 Masters students decided to take the seminar which is an intensive just this week.  I'll let you know how it wraps up next Monday but so far so good.  Supply and demand curves galore.

I'd like to get outside for a run- side note, I'm quite proud of the mud my running shoes are accumulating.... a little weather don't scare this SoCal girl- and it looks like I might just have my break in rain right about now.  But, I've been playing some guitar for the past hour and really enjoying challenging myself on some new songs and more intricate left hand finger progressions... not just chords!  Wahooo!  It's some Ray Charles inspiration.....


Thinking of all my dear family and friends in SD and around the world, including the new ones in Bergen.  I'm very fortunate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you too dear! So glad I got to talk to you today, and glad I was reminded to check the blog. Now I'm all updated! The bw pic below is breathtaking. So did you audition for the acapella group?