Sunday, August 29, 2010


While this picture looks dramatic in B&W, it was another nice day in Bergen.... until about 2pm when we got some rain.  I must admit, even this SoCal girl is getting used to rain.  I don't flinch at the first feel of falling water anymore.  It's now what I expect!  As the scouts say 'be prepared'.

It's hard to stay inside when the sun is out so I headed up Stolzen again today.  But, not the stairs like last time, today I did some trail walking.  My kitchen mate Marta and I walked up together and we parted when I sat by the lake to do some reading... until it started raining :)  When reading about Economics of Agriculture and International Trade, why not read by a lake?  Also, lots of people are out and about walking/hiking together on Sundays.  It's a great pleasure to observe.



The sun is setting about 9pm these days and it's cooling off.  People walking about all bundled up is a novelty for me.

There are auditions for the co-ed and all women's acappella group tomorrow.  Should I audition?  Normally I'd say, sure thing!  But, the groups sing in Norwegian.  Shouldn't be a problem, right?  Just learn the words.  To audition or not to audition.....  Why can't I Matrix style download the Norwegian language?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome b/w pic. You should definitely have that one framed!